- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2 Inspired by her time spent designing costumes for the New York City Ballet Gala, Hanako Maeda's Resort '18 collection is filled with light colors and fluid shapes that move beautifully as you do. This powder-blue crepe dress is cut in ADEAM's signature asymmetric shape with a sliced ruffled shoulder and rippling high-low hem. Try yours with pastel or metallic accessories.
Shown here with: Christopher Kane Mules, Givenchy Pouch, Dinosaur Designs Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- Powder-blue crepe
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Japan
Adeam | Asymmetric ruffled crepe midi dress JACLzyfc