- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Wraparound design, ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2 Since taking the helm as Creative Director at Diane von Furstenberg last year, Jonathan Saunders has enticed fashion editors, influencers and loyal followers with his modern iterations of the label's iconic wrap dress. This sleeveless 'Alexander' style is made from two-tone panels of matte crepe and smooth satin and instantly grabbed our attention at the Resort '18 presentation in New York. Match your heels to one of the black or navy hues.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo Shoulder bag, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Leigh Miller Earrings.
- Black and navy crepe and satin
- Ties at side
- Fabric1: 70% triacetate, 30% polyester; fabric2: 86% triacetate, 14% polyester
- Dry clean
Diane von Furstenberg | Alexander two-tone crepe and satin wrap midi dress TpfLEoOb