- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2 Rosie Assoulin's background is impressive to say the least, as she counts childhood idols Alber Elbaz and Oscar de la Renta as former bosses - but what we really love is how she's used these encounters to create an eponymous brand that's fresh and entirely her own. This gown is cut from swathes of pleated white cotton-blend voile and has a rainbow lamé skirt that's inspired by bouquets sold at New York bodegas. It's cutout at the waist to create fluidity at the bodice.
Shown here with: Diane von Furstenberg Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- White cotton-blend voile, multicolored lamé
- Ties at neck, concealed zip fastening along side
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Dry clean
Rosie Assoulin | Lamé-trimmed pleated cotton-blend voile gown HGguaLyU